|Phone: (631) 979-2429||Home||Links|
Feel free to choose any home inspection service you like. We recommend that you ask the following questions:
1. Is your inspector licensed by New York State under the new 2006 state law?
2. Have the inspectors passed the rigorous testing of NAHI- the National Association of Home Inspectors?
3. Have they successfully completed at least 250 home inspections?
4. Are they earning at least 18 continuing education credits each year, in compliance with NAHI standards?
5. Can they handle a basic home inspection plus all of the additional services itemized in the services section of this site?
6. Will the inspector explain the report to you on the site and offer follow up consultations throughout the purchasing process?
7. Are your reports in easy-to-understand conversational English - no checklists, no boilerplate jargon?
8. Will you receive a special Summary of Major Concerns, with a copy faxed to your attorney?
9. Will your Certified Inspectors work 7 days a week in Nassau and Suffolk Counties as well as in the 5 Boroughs of N.Y.C.?
If you answered Yes to all these questions, you've probably already contacted us. If not, please call us today!
Kings Bay Inspection Services,
Inc. 11 Bowman Lane, Kings Park New York 11754